Application materials include:
- Completed application
- Statement of purpose – the statement of purpose should be up to two-pages single spaced statement of your research interests and their relation to departmental research interests.
- Personal statement (optional) – this is an optional statement that can relate personal experiences that may help the department faculty contextualize the applicant’s desire to pursue graduate education in anthropology.
- Application fee: $75.00
- Three letters of recommendation
- Writing sample – the writing sample should be 25-30 double-spaced pages and should give the Department faculty an ability to assess the applicant’s writing and thinking.
- Deadline: January 15, 2022
All application documents must be provided in English (either the original or translations of the original documents). If you are unable to secure translations in English, we recommend that you contact World Education Services.