Graduate Student Handbook
The Graduate Student Handbook provides a general framework for the graduate program in Anthropology. Students should take these guidelines and devise a plan of study best suited to their needs in consultation with their advisers/committee chairs.
Grant Applications Archive
Review past successful grant applications on JHBox.
Graduate Students and Faculty Events Planning Calendar
This Google Calendar is for graduate students and faculty to coordinate event planning in the department. Please indicate dates and times of events you are planning on the Google Calendar.
University Policies and Resources
- Sexual Assault Response and Prevention
- Counseling Center
- General graduate student policies, including policies on misconduct; probation, funding withdrawal, and dismissal; university research integrity; Homewood grievances; and RA/TA leave
- Family resources for students and doctoral fellows, for students and departments needing guidance on the new policy on family leave
- University resources for graduate students and postdocs regarding job searches and professional development
- Center for Educational Resources offers guidance and opportunities for students who wish to develop as educators
- Women and gender resources, for support and advising on issues relating to gender and the achievement of women students
- Center for Leadership Education offers an excellent workshop for students writing and finishing their dissertation. They also offer a variety of graduate courses geared toward professional development.
- Tuition and fees for students in the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and the Whiting School of Engineering.
- Electronic thesis and dissertations submission workflow and requirements
- The Office of International Services assists international students, scholars, researchers, clinicians, staff and faculty with visas and immigration.
- Deadlines for degree completion for graduate students