Graduate Student Handbook
The Graduate Student Handbook provides a general framework for the graduate program in Anthropology. Students should take these guidelines and devise a plan of study best suited to their needs in consultation with their advisers/committee chairs.
Grant Applications Archive
Review past successful grant applications on JHBox.
Graduate Students and Faculty Events Planning Calendar
There is a Google Calendar for graduate students and faculty to coordinate event planning in the department. Please indicate dates and times of events you are planning on the Google Calendar. Email email@example.com for access to the calendar.
University Policies and Resources
- Sexual Assault Response and Prevention
- Counseling Center
- General graduate student policies, including policies on misconduct; probation, funding withdrawal, and dismissal; university research integrity; Homewood grievances; and RA/TA leave
- Family resources for students and doctoral fellows, for students and departments needing guidance on the new policy on family leave
- University resources for graduate students and postdocs regarding job searches and professional development
- Center for Educational Resources offers guidance and opportunities for students who wish to develop as educators
- Women and gender resources, for support and advising on issues relating to gender and the achievement of women students
- Center for Leadership Education offers an excellent workshop for students writing and finishing their dissertation. They also offer a variety of graduate courses geared toward professional development.
- Tuition and fees for students in the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and the Whiting School of Engineering.
- Electronic thesis and dissertations submission workflow and requirements
- The Office of International Services assists international students, scholars, researchers, clinicians, staff and faculty with visas and immigration.
- Deadlines for degree completion for graduate students